Monday 4 February 2013

Whole30 day 28

Well, I'm a little behind in these posts, but I'll explain why a little later on.

breakfast
I had leftover pumpkin pancakes with some applesauce and 2 fried eggs.

lunch
We had lunch provided at work and luckily I could eat it! I had pork roast with carrot purée with an orange for dessert.

supper
JM made some curried turkey that we had with a veggie fry up. I fried some apples in some coconut oil and we ate that topped with a few toasted nuts and cranberries.

After supper I made a pumpkin/apple/carrot cake with a bit of almond flour. I know this is somewhat not compliant (it's a cake - albeit with NO sugar!) but you see, I had plans to go to Paris for the weekend and I knew that breakfast would be impossible at the hotel where we were staying, so I thought I'd pack up a bunch of stuff. I made some hard-boiled eggs and packed an avocado (1/2 for each morning), some mixed almonds and raisins/cranberries and some mandarin oranges, along with a few slices of the pumpkin bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment