Wednesday 30 January 2013

Whole30 day 27

Three days to go! I already know that after these 30 days, I will be pretty much sticking to the same way of eating, with just the occasional "paleofied" (or not) treats. It feels too good to be this in control of what I put in my mouth!

breakfast
Pumpkin pancakes with some grated apple and almond butter.

lunch
Mashed cauliflower, cabbage and meatballs, followed by a mandarin orange.

supper
Fried cod, braised cabbage and sauteed spinach, plus an endive salad with walnuts.

We're pretty much out of leftovers now, so tomorrow at work will be a challenge. I can always bring up a frozen piece of cod and some spinach and be done with it. We have a full kitchen at work, so I can cook it up in a frying pan at lunch.

One other "problem" I have is that in two days I am going to Paris for three days to help translate for a visiting group. I'm going to have to stock up on breakfast items because I know otherwise I'll be looking at a baguette, butter and jam first thing in the morning. I don't want to blow it. I figure eating out for lunch and supper will be easier. I can always order a piece of meat (or a stew dish) with some veggies on the side. Or a big salad! The only thing I may not be able to control is whether things are fried in butter or canola oil...

No comments:

Post a Comment