Sunday 13 January 2013

Whole30 day 8

This was the end of the work week. First week back at work after the holidays was tough! I was coming near the end of my prepped food, so it was essentially more of the same.

breakfast
1/2 sweet potato hash with a fried egg (surprise!). To switch things up I just had tea along with that.

lunch
leftover steamed cauliflower with pork roast and an endive salad with 1/2 an apple. I also had a mandarin orange.

supper
JM made more of that braised mixed vegetable dish and we had pork roast to finish. For dessert (yes, again! I swear I will beat this sugar dragon) we had some pineapple pieces, coconut cream, shaved coconut, walnut pieces and a couple of raisins. Later on that evening I had a mandarin orange.

Was completely beat and had to get to bed because a trip to Paris was scheduled for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment