Sunday 13 January 2013

Whole30 day 7

Ok, I know that I'm writing this on day 10, but I have been tracking what I've been eating, even if I haven't been posting.

breakfast
I went with what I've come to love this week and yet again had 1/2 a sweet potato garlic hash along with a fried egg. I figure I had better start finding another breakfast alternative that satisfies and is as easy as this dish. One thing at a time. I also indulged in coffee with coconut cream (another culprit that is becoming compulsive).

lunch
Leftovers again! Spinach curry, leftover mixed vegetables, a slice of pork roast and an endive salad with 1/2 an apple and 1/2 an avocado. Finished off with a mandarin orange. Felt a bit of a gurgly tummy in the afternoon.

snack before yoga
I had my community yoga class tonight so I had a little handful of almonds along with a couple of raisins/dried cranberries. And a boiled egg. I know.

supper
After 90 minutes of yoga, I was hungry! JM made some steamed cauliflower which we ate with a slice of pork roast. We had dessert. Ahem. Pineapple pieces and coconut cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment