Thursday 17 January 2013

Whole30 day 14

Even after the long day yesterday, JM and I still managed to get to bed late (the Millenium series was on).

breakfast
1 pumpkin pancake and TURNIP hash (instead of the sweet potato)! It wasn't as good as sweet potato hash, but it's a good lower-carb alternative. I also had a hard-boiled egg and some tea.

lunch
I had some of last night's leftover cabbage/carrots, along with another hard-boiled egg and an endive salad that I threw a 1/2 avocado on top of. Plus a mandarin and a coffee.

supper
JM whipped up a flat green bean/turnip/pepper/garlic stir fry and we had that with a 1/2 piece of steak each. After supper I had a little bowl of applesauce that JM made today, with a little shaved coconut and a couple of pieces of walnuts.

tomorrow marks my half-way point of my Whole30.

No comments:

Post a Comment