Sunday 20 January 2013

Whole30 day 15

Ah, this was the end of the week for me and the marking of the halfway point!. Yay, me! I was excited because this being the weekend, I knew that whole lot of cooking was coming my way and that makes me happy.

breakfast
Sweet potato hash with a fried egg. 1/2 a banana with some almond butter and some tea.

lunch
A whole avocado, 2 hard-boiled eggs, the flat green bean veggie stirfry from last night and a little coffee at the end.

supper
JM made the same flat green bean veggie stirfry (with hot peppers) and we shared a steak. Plus we had salad. I fried up some apples in some coconut oil with some cinnamon and we ate that with a little applesauce and a few raisins and cranberries.

Ok, so Friday wasn't the most inspiring food day - just more of the same, really, but the weekend is about to change all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment