Monday 21 January 2013

Whole 30 day 18

Monday, January 21, 2013. Apparently today is meant to be the most depressing day of the year. My day was certainly dark, but that was mostly due to the weather. My food brought in a lot of sunshine, though!

breakfast
Oh, I just stuck with the usual: sweet potato hash, 2 fried eggs plus some coconut cream with the berry compote. All washed down with tea.

lunch
Leftover heaven! Moroccan meatballs, mashed garlic cauliflower, roasted vegetables and a petit café to end the meal. No fruit. No dessert.

supper
More delicious leftovers! Pork Rogan Josh, mashed cauliflower, plus a little side dish of spinach and mushrooms that I tossed in a frying pan. JM made a salad and I also added some pineapple salsa for something cool and sweet. And then I had dessert. More pineapple, coconut cream, grated coconut, walnut pieces and a little applesauce. Oh boy, that was good.

I noticed that there is still some pumpkin leftover in the fridge so I have made plans to make pancakes tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment