Tuesday 29 January 2013

Whole30 day 26

JM didn't sleep too well last night due to his cold/flu thing, and so I didn't sleep so well either. At about 4am, he went down to sleep on the sofa because he couldn't stop being restless. It took me about an hour to get back to sleep after this. I remarkably felt ok (yesterday I felt like I was coming down with something).

breakfast
Sweet potato hash with 2 fried eggs and tea. We have no more sweet potatoes and only one egg left in the house! What will I do tomorrow? I know - pumpkin pancakes.

lunch
Kind of exactly the same as yesterday: meatballs, cabbage, roasted veg and mashed cauliflower. Mandarin for dessert.

supper
Kind of exactly the same as lunch!
Plus some fried cinnamon apples with some pecan pieces and dried cranberries.

Sleep update!
Ok, so aside from last night's poor sleep, I've been meaning to note that I now don't need an alarm to wake up and when I wake up, I'm awake. All my life I have had a difficult time waking up and getting up, and now I'm doing this with much ease. I'd say that's a marked improvement, along with the lack of the afternoon slump that I used to have. I only have 4 days left and I'm excited to see the full results at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment